SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished reading G&A articles on the P320 X-Series pistols. Articles are pretty informative and worth the price of the magazine. Does anyone know if the straight triggers are Grayguns PELT triggers?

·
Registered
386 Posts
To my knowledge the P320 X5 Flat Trigger will not be the Grayguns Pelt Trigger. I heard as much from the Sig production manager on a YouTube video that I cant find. It is not to say this couldn't change in the future.

I have an X5 on order so when it comes in I will be happy to post photos.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I believe in one of the Shot show videos (possibly the one of the v-tac ones), it's said that they are triggers from Gray Guns.

Could be wrong..

·
Registered
386 Posts
TheEyeronic1 might be right. He doesn't outright say its a Bruce Gray Trigger, but he alludes to the fact it is:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The X-Series look to be very well done. As much as I really like my PELT equipped P320s I might have to take a strong look at one if thesr when they become available. Which one..... Don't know yet. Buying one would be that much more attractive if I wouldn't be compelled to put another $100 into it for upgrades.

·
Registered
428 Posts
The X line flat trigger is not a Grayguns PELT and the Grayguns trigger will take some weight off of the X line trigger pull.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The X line flat trigger is not a Grayguns PELT and the Grayguns trigger will take some weight off of the X line trigger pull.
Thank you again Alma! Once again you have stepped in to provide otherwise unattainable information. You are and have been a huge asset to this forum.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Thank you again Alma! Once again you have stepped in to provide otherwise unattainable information. You are and have been a huge asset to this forum.
No problem. I do what I can. Still waiting like everyone else for these guns to come out but I think I will have a couple of X grips in the next couple of weeks that I will be doing some texturing on for another shooter. I'll be sure to report back on that project.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No problem. I do what I can. Still waiting like everyone else for these guns to come out but I think I will have a couple of X grips in the next couple of weeks that I will be doing some texturing on for another shooter. I'll be sure to report back on that project.

Sounds great! Look forward to seeing the end result.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I read my Guns and Ammo mag again on the X series 320. I'm for sure going to get the frame, when they become available. And maybe a full size X. The grip looks similar to the Glock grip. I believe that this style grip may help the people shooting low left, if it is not the misaligned sights. The current P320 grip is full and some what round. I believe that this design doesn't work well for some shooters. And possibly the design of the FCU, the combination of the two maybe,possibly, the cause of the low left shot placement. I have noticed, that when I dry fire with my RX, I will sometime dip slightly low left. We will have to wait and see, just my personal observation, as I'm not a firearms engineer. Safe shooting all and Semper Fi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts