SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum amd have a question I can't seem to find the answer too.

Wanting to get my first pistol with a red dot and wanting to stick with the P320. Started looking for the pro series slides but couldnt find any anywhere and your stuck with the romeo 1 pro or Delta Point.

Then my coworker told me about the Bobro mount for the M17 and he had one on the way for his XCarry. I was like man thats perfect. Ill just get a p320 x full size and get a holosun (forgot to mention i need to have irons on the pistol still) anyway he gets it in and it doesnt fit. Heres my question. Is the M17 and the X series with the newer cut for the delta point the same slide? I mean do they have the same size optic cut out. Also is there anyone on the forum who has a x series with the bobro mount.

Dont want to buy a x series if the mount doesnt work

馃帠USA Veteran
The X-Compact, M17, and M18 all take the new Romeo1 Pro or DPP optic. You will need to get a plate if you want to mount a different optic.

The older X-Carry and Compacts took the Romeo 1 optics.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Right. What im asking is the M17 and the X series slides (the new ones) are they the same demensions for the optic cut out? I would have assumed so but my buddies bobro mount made for the M17 didnt fit his Xcarry. Possibility that he has an older version but he doesnt think it is. Does that make sense

馃帠USA Veteran
Right. What im asking is the M17 and the X series slides (the new ones) are they the same demensions for the optic cut out? I would have assumed so but my buddies bobro mount made for the M17 didnt fit his Xcarry. Possibility that he has an older version but he doesnt think it is.
If he has the lightning cuts on the X-Carry slide it鈥檚 cut for the Romeo 1. The newer ones are cut for the R1P.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. Thanks ill have to check his out. In terms of the M17 and X series though are the cuts the same for the optics. I know they are both cut for the delta point. Totally get that. My question is is the footprint exactly the same or am i gonna run in to tolerance differences. Make sense?

Registered
Cool. Thanks ill have to check his out. In terms of the M17 and X series though are the cuts the same for the optics. I know they are both cut for the delta point. Totally get that. My question is is the footprint exactly the same or am i gonna run in to tolerance differences. Make sense?
The X-Carry R1 pistol ONLY works with the Romeo1. The X-Carry R2 pistol only works with the "Romeo1 PRO" and the Leupold DPP.

The footprint for the Romeo1 and "Romeo1 PRO" are slightly different.

Your question can't be answered because you don't know which pistol he has. Tell us which revision of the X-Carry pistol he has and then we might be able to tell you if the back ends of his pistol's slide and the p320-m17's are exactly the same.

The X-Carry R1 has the big "X Carry" on the middle of the slide and has slide cuts on top. The R2 pistol has neither.

Registered
Here's what you might want to order, the Sig p320 X-Full with the Romeo1 PRO installed at the factory.
The optic is at least as good if not better than any holosun and you wouldn't have to spend 100 on the Bobro plate.

Because the pistol and optic are a package deal, it will be cheaper than if you bought the X-Full by itself and then bought the R1PRO optic.

ETA: and you don't lose your rear sight with this one like you would with the regular X-Full.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320x-rxp-full-size.html

Premium Member
This thread should help you.

https://sigtalk.com/p250-p320-p320-x-5-pistols/369884-new-sig-p320-rxp-pistols-romeo-1-pro.html

The good thing about the new RXP P320's (with P meaning the Romeo 1 Pro Optic) is that you get to keep the rear iron sight for full Co-Witness Irons.

I saw a version of the RXP's with plain bright White 3 Dot Co-Witness Iron Sights.
I did not like these.

My Compact RX has Sig Night Sights that I like a lot.
Especially if the Romeo Pro does not come on... you can use the Night Sight Iron Sights.
Of course if your new RXP is just a Daily EDC or Range Gun then you can get away without Night Sights.

Registered
This thread should help you.

https://sigtalk.com/p250-p320-p320-x-5-pistols/369884-new-sig-p320-rxp-pistols-romeo-1-pro.html

The good thing about the new RXP P320's (with P meaning the Romeo 1 Pro Optic) is that you get to keep the rear iron sight for full Co-Witness Irons.

I saw a version of the RXP's with plain bright White 3 Dot Co-Witness Iron Sights.

I did not like these.

My Compact RX has Sig Night Sights that I like a lot.

Especially if the Romeo Pro does not come on... you can use the Night Sight Iron Sights.

Of course if your new RXP is just a Daily EDC or Range Gun then you can get away without Night Sights.

This version of the XFULL has suppressor height X-ray 3鈥檚.

320XF9BXR3RXP

They also have an XCompact.

320XC9BXR3RXP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.