SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Some holsters for Full Sized P320s will fit, some will not, it all depends individually. I have a few holsters here I will be trying with my new XFive over the next few days. Will post what works.

Reactions: andyandy

·
Banned
516 Posts
Any holster specifically designed/molded for the P320 FS will not fit, as the X5 is slightly longer...
I have a Blade Tech for a FS P320 and it does not fit.
If it has an open bottom then yes..The Sig holster provided with my P320 does work, and will do until my Red Hill Tactical holster arrives.

I cannot speak of the other X series p320s as they haven't been released yet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Blade tech has their OWB signature holster for the X5. Choice of either ASR loops or tek-lol. Not listed on their website yet but can be ordered by phone. I put my order in yesterday and was quarter 2-3 days to ship

·
Registered
354 Posts
Has anybody tried to put an x-five grip frame (preferably carry size) on a full size P320 (non-x5) slide and stuff it in a production holster, like Safariland or Blackhawk?

Ian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,353 Posts
I have the P320 X-Compact and ordered the Sig Mitch Rosen leather holster for the P320 C RX and the fit for my X-Compact is perfect. Like it was made for it. Excellent quality holster for the money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.