SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on a Facebook forum when I first got my X5 back beginning of May. Thought I'd share with you guys. Photos are of the slides swapped onto the others frame...and photos of the internals and their strikers...

Attachments

Reactions: cdavis

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The X5 has the skeletonized striker...

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
Interesting......$35 difference in price new and kind of actually designed for different uses with really minimal changes overall.
It basically comes down to removing a magwell and extended grip tang and adding a optical electronic sight and charge the aforementioned $35.

I hope I'm not missing something....probably am so please do some education on my dimwitted self.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting......$35 difference in price new and kind of actually designed for different uses with really minimal changes overall.
It basically comes down to removing a magwell and extended grip tang and adding a optical electronic sight and charge the aforementioned $35.

I hope I'm not missing something....probably am so please do some education on my dimwitted self.
$35 difference in price...take that red dot off the RX and the gun is also $400-500 less. Add a red dot to the the X5 (like my photo below) and that could drive the price up $500+, depending which one you go with.

Attachments

Reactions: EARL99208

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry mod, please move this to the P320 forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.