SIG Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somehow I just learned about this gun today. :eek: Instead of buying a P320 Compact, having it milled for an RMR, buying a flat trigger, etc.. I'm thinking the X-Carry looks good, but too tall. I know very little about any compatibility between the 320 X-Five and standard model. For instance, would the larger X mags work in a regular P320?

But what I wonder is if there's any chance the grip on the X-Carry could be cut down and 15 round mags used?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The extended mags fit fine in the full/carry grips. The pictures I have seen of the X-Carry show it with the normal mags and no mag well like the full size X-Five. I also don't know if the carry version has the weights in the grip like the full size. I have not bought a full size in hopes of seeing one of these first to determine which one I want.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The extended mags fit fine in the full/carry grips. The pictures I have seen of the X-Carry show it with the normal mags and no mag well like the full size X-Five. I also don't know if the carry version has the weights in the grip like the full size. I have not bought a full size in hopes of seeing one of these first to determine which one I want.
Good to know, thanks! In one of the writings I just read on the X-Carry it said no weight in the grip and no bull barrel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.