SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious what things/options do you wish Sig Sauer would offer in the P320 platform. I have a few things I wish Sig would do.
1st: I wish they would offer the subcompact grip module with the updated slide stop configuration.
2nd: I wish they would offer a 357Sig Subcompact or at very least a barrel to convert the 40S&W.

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
- A grip module with the front/back dimensions of the medium, but the side-to-side width of the small.

- No center-mould line of polymer.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Am I missing something or do they not offer the P320 SC in a 10-round config in 9mm? I'm stuck with the crappy NY 10-round mag restriction.

Reactions: chrometip78

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I'm curious what things/options do you wish Sig Sauer would offer in the P320 platform. I have a few things I wish Sig would
2nd: I wish they would offer a 357Sig Subcompact or at very least a barrel to convert the 40S&W.
They do offer a .357 barrel for the sc that replaces the .40S&W. I have one ordered that will be at my house Monday.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They do offer a .357 barrel for the sc that replaces the .40S&W. I have one ordered that will be at my house Monday.
Never seen one for sale any where, where did you find it?

·
Registered
556 Posts
I don't have any experience with the SC configurations but just FYI - I recall hearing a forum member a few days ago saying that SIG CS said the SC barrels for the 250 are not recommended for the 320. Something about dimension differences in the SC models, that are not present in the compact and full size models.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Am I missing something or do they not offer the P320 SC in a 10-round config in 9mm? I'm stuck with the crappy NY 10-round mag restriction.

I own one. I am in CT so I'm rounds restricted too. I purchased mine has an X-Change kit. For this reason I pretty much will purchase nothing but compact or sub-compact guns from here on out.

Reactions: JohnK1987

·
Registered
197 Posts
Bring the price of the caliber X-change kits back to where they were before SIG jacked the price up by $100 overnight, and produce enough so vendors can actually keep them in stock.
Big ditto here. And while they're at it, step up production of grip modules to meet demand! Especially the small size. I've been dying' to try one out!

·
Registered
10 Posts
All I want are affordable parts that are actually in stock. A 300 dollarish x-change kit and 25 dollar mags that I can actually get my hands on and I'll be a happy camper. I don't even need anything additional to what's already "available".

Okay, maybe a subcompact grip module with a rail in FDE.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
My wishlist would be as followed.

Compact grip small size. (Can't find anywhere)
extractor (Can't find anywhere)
recoil spring. (Can't find anywhere)

.357 sig slide conversion only. (Can't find anywhere)

Compact or Carry grip. Large. I can find it, but I want the previous 4 first.

As you can tell, this is now the biggest con I have with the P320 and P250 platform. Parts seem to dry up fast when they are available after hard searching, or are too difficult to find plain and simple.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
P250 barrel interchange with p320 pistols . 357sig and 40sw barrel interchange too .

Sigs going to be limited with most anything X change kit and parts related for a while thinks to the p320's popularity and LE / military contracts . Just got a deal with it .

I bought mine two years ago .

·
Registered
511 Posts
I own one. I am in CT so I'm rounds restricted too. I purchased mine has an X-Change kit. For this reason I pretty much will purchase nothing but compact or sub-compact guns from here on out.
Thanks! That's really good to know. I was hoping they sold it in that config as a full pistol since I'd like another FCU too.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Part number is MAG-MOD-SC-9-10

Awesome! I will save the SKU/Part#! I was hoping they sold the SC in the 10-round config as a complete pistol... I want another FCU (one to keep stock with maybe just the Apex trigger and the other with any mods like the GG trigger). I guess I could buy the 9mm in carry... this way I have the 9mm compact slide to fit my compact grips and I could use the mags from my RX too (just have to buy 9mm compact mags). Nice to have options! :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thanks! That's really good to know. I was hoping they sold it in that config as a full pistol since I'd like another FCU too.

They do sell it as a complete pistol, my LGS carries them from time to time. I have no idea what the model number is but I have seen them. My LGS is an Elite dealer so maybe that makes a difference.

·
Registered
615 Posts
  1. The ability to just buy just a compact slide, so I can have it milled for a Romeo1 (don't need all the parts in a conversion kit) At a reasonable price :rolleyes:
  2. the Romeo 1 as a standalone product

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.