SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day, I noticed that the trigger in my P320 had some left to right and forward to backward play in it. I understand that this is normal to some extent, but am trying to get a feel for how bad it should be. Mine is about like this:

I removed the trigger from the FCU to see if I could figure out what was causing this, and I noticed a spot on the inside of the trigger pivot hole, where the tab on the trigger engages in the hole, where there appears to be a small ding. I'll attach some pictures below. Does anyone know if this is normal, or if it is cause for concern?

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
All looks pretty normal. Mine are just like the one in the video. From what I can see in your pictures it just looks like an injection nub from when the parts were made, could polish it up if you want but won't really bother anything.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All looks pretty normal. Mine are just like the one in the video. From what I can see in your pictures it just looks like an injection nub from when the parts were made, could polish it up if you want but won't really bother anything.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Glad to hear that all seems normal! Is the FCU itself a MIM part? I thought it was stamped, but could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
All my handguns, even rifles wiggle that way. I'm not sure what your concerns are. The worst play in trigger I've ever felt was a FAL that a friend bought, but it's one of my favorite rifles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts