SIG Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I’m new to the group so I first would like to introduce myself. My names Jeremy! Bought my first Sig about a year ago (P320 subcompact), and I’ve recently bought theP365XL. I love them both, and am loving this Sig community.

My question is this: I’ve been looking in to upgrading some parts on my 320. I’ve been kicking around the idea of pulling the trigger assembly and putting it in a totally different platform. One idea was the M17 swap.
1.) Will my trigger assembly match with the M17 frame?
2.) Do I need to have my current 320 sent in for voluntary upgrade before doing the swap?

I appreciate any help! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi and welcome.

1) yes

2) no

But you should take advantage of the free trigger upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome.

1) yes

2) no

But you should take advantage of the free trigger upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
awesome, thanks for the info! I do plan on sending it in, but was just checking to see if it was something that needed to be done before buying the M17 swap kit.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,212 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

·
Registered
664 Posts
If you bought your P320 a year ago and it was new I doubt you need the recall/upgrade. Does it have the thick or thinner trigger?

A non-manual safety fire control unit (FCU) can go into a manual-safety grip module but it will have the small gap that won't affect function. But a manual safety FCU can't go in a non MS grip unless you but out the Dremel.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you bought your P320 a year ago and it was new I doubt you need the recall/upgrade. Does it have the thick or thinner trigger?

A non-manual safety fire control unit (FCU) can go into a manual-safety grip module but it will have the small gap that won't affect function. But a manual safety FCU can't go in a non MS grip unless you but out the Dremel.
it is older, and thicker trigger. I put my serial number in to the database search and it does say I’m eligible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.