SIG Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here’s a three part video series I made on the complete disassembly and reassembly of the P320 down to its smallest components. Filmed in a manner in which someone can immediately find a specific part in the video or just follow along.

DISCLAIMER: The processes followed are that which you find either in the armorer level teardown as well as depot level teardown so it goes WAY beyond field strip. Be careful and be safe.

LINKS HERE:
1. SLIDE:

2. FCU:

3. GRIP:

· Super Moderator
1,640 Posts
These are very good videos, and show quite a bit of mechanical insight.

Please add a safety warning to your video about resolving a forgotten slide Take Down Lever. While unlikely, there is always the possibility that a cartridge is in the chamber of a firearm with a closed breech. In the video, you show the release of the sear with the firearm held in such a way that the barrel may be pointing in an unsafe direction (it's off camera, so it's not clear). Please add a disclaimer to the youtube text to ensure that firearms are pointed at a safe direction when releasing the sear.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like your videos!!

I see your vids are focused on the 320. Do you plan to do other Sig models?

How about one the reviews the differences in the 9/.40/.357 FCU vs the .45?

and... Welcome to the forum!!
I am planning on switching it over. I figured I would do these as a sort of a catalogue of one particular firearm at a time, to let me focus on the intricate nature of each gun (helps me not miss something).

Going forward I was planning on doing a poll or vote type deal, to find out which model people most want to learn about, then I’ll give that model the same treatment.

Anyway, I’m glad you liked the videos! Really nice to know people are enjoying them.

· Registered
89 Posts
IM glad these are stickies . Great, practical, in depth videos!

Reactions: Sig Mechanics

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How can we get one of those cool plastic Sig "pucks". It seems to be really useful just for elevating parts are times. :)
a friend of mine has this super cool $25k 3d printer, and he wanted to show me how it prints Kevlar (or something) so he made that. I really like it, I feel like with a few mods it would make a nice compact armorers block…speaking of which check out my IG, I just helped the Sig Armorer redesign his V2 block and it’s pretty cool!

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like your videos!!

I see your vids are focused on the 320. Do you plan to do other Sig models?

How about one the reviews the differences in the 9/.40/.357 FCU vs the .45?

and... Welcome to the forum!!
Coming up next is the 365. Just have to finish the 3d model so I can do some stuff f the “in depth” stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts