SIG Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier this year I bought a Safariland holster and it wouldn't fit P320 compact with a comp. So instead of selling the holster I bought a subcompact slide, Sig 4.3in barrel and put on a Harrington Arm single port comp. Next is suppressor sights and Leupold DPP. I'm waiting for the Loctite to cure and will shoot it maybe tomorrow. FCU has the Legion trigger and Armory Craft return spring. Here a picture but ignore the Agency Trigger since it was removed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had that itch this summer too. I’ve since swapped for the legion trigger and AC return spring as well.
View attachment 478684
Looks awesome! I just picked up a Harrington Arm Comp from a member here and will be using that to build a carry gun. I decided to use my Agency trigger for the carry gun because of the pull weight. According to the review on YouTube it come in at 4.5Lb or so which I prefer plus the extra safety.

·
Registered
174 Posts
What holster are you using for that?
It’s mostly a range toy so I got a comp tac holster for it. I’ve also used the comp tac holsters when shooting IDPA and I think that they’re adequate. Since it has the same overall size as a full-size gun it can also go into my Safariland duty holster, or any other full-size holster.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It’s mostly a range toy so I got a comp tac holster for it. I’ve also used the comp tac holsters when shooting IDPA and I think that they’re adequate. Since it has the same overall size as a full-size gun it can also go into my Safariland duty holster, or any other full-size holster.
Thanks, I give it a look later on today. I tried my XCarry Legion with the HA comp and it didn't fit.
fits great in my Bladetech holster for my x5 Legion
Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts