SIG Talk banner

P320 Subcompact Sight Question

4252 Views 9 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Shs2559
Hi everyone. I recently purchased a sig p320. I have the carry size and the subcompact, both in 9mm. Love the system! My carry kit came from the factory with #8 sights on both the front and rear. However, my SC came factory with a #8 on the front and a #6 rear.

I thought this combo seemed a little strange based on aftermarket offerings. I contacted sig CS and they said it's entirely possible it came factory with the 8/6 combo.

I'm looking to move my SC to a sight system that is a little more eye catching on the front post. I'm considering the truglo TFX pros or the trijicon HD's. The problem I'm running into is that the sight numbers on my SC are so odd I can't seem to find an aftermarket combo that is the same.
The truglo and trijicons both seem to have offerings that are #8 f/r or #6f/8r

What sight numbers came factory on your p320 SC's and what numbers do you recommend using for upgrades?
Reactions: tawcat and NCZ1
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,524 Posts
My sc has 6/8. You definitely want to be consistent with your sites on the 320. I like and have the ameriglo Spartans on my 320 with the orange dot. Most set ups for sig that have the 6 front site will be a combat poa/poi (# 3 in attached photo, your 8 is probably like #2

This is the tfx on left, ameriglo on rt.

Attachments

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. Not sure why my sights are reversed like that. Just out of curiosity, which sight do you prefer... the TFX or the Ameriglo?

I've had several sets of trijicon HD's on personal and duty weapons. They're similar to the Ameriglo. At this point (unless there is some sort of issue) was leaning towards trying the TFX just to try something new.

· Registered
499 Posts
Hi everyone. I recently purchased a sig p320. I have the carry size and the subcompact, both in 9mm. Love the system! My carry kit came from the factory with #8 sights on both the front and rear. However, my SC came factory with a #8 on the front and a #6 rear.

I thought this combo seemed a little strange based on aftermarket offerings. I contacted sig CS and they said it's entirely possible it came factory with the 8/6 combo.

I'm looking to move my SC to a sight system that is a little more eye catching on the front post. I'm considering the truglo TFX pros or the trijicon HD's. The problem I'm running into is that the sight numbers on my SC are so odd I can't seem to find an aftermarket combo that is the same.
The truglo and trijicons both seem to have offerings that are #8 f/r or #6f/8r

What sight numbers came factory on your p320 SC's and what numbers do you recommend using for upgrades?
My SC came with the same setup, emailed Sig and told them I'm shooting low. They said there would send a replacement, I'm assuming it'll be a 8/8 combination.

· Registered
1,524 Posts
Thanks for the info. Not sure why my sights are reversed like that. Just out of curiosity, which sight do you prefer... the TFX or the Ameriglo?

I've had several sets of trijicon HD's on personal and duty weapons. They're similar to the Ameriglo. At this point (unless there is some sort of issue) was leaning towards trying the TFX just to try something new.
The tfx are really nice and they but the one thing I didn't like on the gun you see them on (PPQ) it really change the poa/poi. Honestly I think I like them better because I prefer the green over the orange. I think if my ameriglo were green I'd probably prefer them.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the help. I actually read that article prior to writing this post. The article, in combination with my sight configuration, and the aftermarket offerings of 6/8 or 8/8 is what got me all messed up. Sounds like I need 8/8 aftermarket.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.