SIG Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
256 Posts
How long should a company support a discontinued model?
Depends on the industry. I think the auto industry was 7 years at some point, but I may be wrong. Software...once it's 2 versions old it typically isn't supported anymore.

I just thought that since we were complaining about things that are discontinued (like a grip module for the 320 that provides less capacity and more girth than a P365), I'd throw the 239 into the conversation. That one is still a fan favorite today, it's just that most of its fans came after it was discontinued because people were blinded by capacity and it didn't sell well at the time.

· Registered
P365XL with Holosun 507K, P320C, various other non-Sig firearms
53 Posts
i have very big hands. And the x macro is an incredible carry option. I’m not obsessed with capacity but to have the option isn’t anything to worry about.
I also love the modularity. I’m going to buy an xl grip at some point so I can summer carry comfortably.
I have medium hands and the P365 is just hard to grip well. Fingers wrap around and the support hand cannot make contact with the grip, just with the strong side palm and fingers. Same for the X-Macro. Just not enough real estate on the grip. Trying a Hogue grip on there, but time will tell if it makes a difference.

· Registered
249 Posts
I kind of feel Sig left us 320SC carry people hanging out to dry.
-snip-
Now I cant get a replacement module for the SC so I guess I will make it a X compact and go back to using my G26 as the EDC. I am hoping someone here knows were to find a SC Grip Module. Thanks!
I’ve still got an SC small grip module, and even a couple magazines if you really need them.

· Registered
13 Posts
I kind of feel Sig left us 320SC carry people hanging out to dry. Yeah I could go buy a P365 to solve the problem but it doesn’t. I spoke with Sig rep about them not offering the Subcompact Grip Module anymore and they seem to think going to the X series compact is okay. The X series is too big for CC in my opinion. I carried the SC because my duty gun was a 320 compact and if I was forced to the back up the mags were interchangeable. But as a EDC the Sub worked okay but is a little less concealable than my Glock 26. Now I cant get a replacement module for the SC so I guess I will make it a X compact and go back to using my G26 as the EDC. I am hoping someone here knows were to find a SC Grip Module. Thanks!
Hey Buddy, I have one that I picked up at a gun show, just because they are hard to find. Also the new 12 round mag and mag release.
The only problem is it’s been cut for a thumb safety by the previous owner.
Other than that, it doesn’t look like it was ever used.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks for all your support and information. I have found a replacement grip here. Thank you, during my quest I talked with Sig LEO support. They still sell the SC just not the grip module. Apparently they have leftovers.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts