SIG Talk banner

P320 subcompact not supported ugh

1082 Views 31 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Gswartz
I kind of feel Sig left us 320SC carry people hanging out to dry. Yeah I could go buy a P365 to solve the problem but it doesn’t. I spoke with Sig rep about them not offering the Subcompact Grip Module anymore and they seem to think going to the X series compact is okay. The X series is too big for CC in my opinion. I carried the SC because my duty gun was a 320 compact and if I was forced to the back up the mags were interchangeable. But as a EDC the Sub worked okay but is a little less concealable than my Glock 26. Now I cant get a replacement module for the SC so I guess I will make it a X compact and go back to using my G26 as the EDC. I am hoping someone here knows were to find a SC Grip Module. Thanks!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
I kind of feel Sig left us 320SC carry people hanging out to dry. Yeah I could go buy a P365 to solve the problem but it doesn’t. I spoke with Sig rep about them not offering the Subcompact Grip Module anymore and they seem to think going to the X series compact is okay. The X series is too big for CC in my opinion. I carried the SC because my duty gun was a 320 compact and if I was forced to the back up the mags were interchangeable. But as a EDC the Sub worked okay but is a little less concealable than my Glock 26. Now I cant get a replacement module for the SC so I guess I will make it a X compact and go back to using my G26 as the EDC. I am hoping someone here knows were to find a SC Grip Module. Thanks!
What’s your thoughts on transitioning to the X-Macro?

i have a 320 and a 365 and I’ve decided that I’m going to commit to making my 320 the most comfortable shooting guni can and the 365 macro the best edc I can.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven’t looked at it, but as the mag gets larger the concealment suffers. Sig seems to be really going after high capacity so in my opinion all the guns are pretty much the same now. They abandoned the sub category. No doubt Sigs are good shooters and comfortable but they left the sub market and is pushing the 365, which they are also going HC on too so how long before they leave the standard size 365 as well?

· Registered
44 Posts
I haven’t looked at it, but as the mag gets larger the concealment suffers. Sig seems to be really going after high capacity so in my opinion all the guns are pretty much the same now. They abandoned the sub category. No doubt Sigs are good shooters and comfortable but they left the sub market and is pushing the 365, which they are also going HC on too so how long before they leave the standard size 365 as well?
i have very big hands. And the x macro is an incredible carry option. I’m not obsessed with capacity but to have the option isn’t anything to worry about.
I also love the modularity. I’m going to buy an xl grip at some point so I can summer carry comfortably.

· Registered
73 Posts
I have heard it mentioned that the SC was discontinued because it would be competition with the 365 series.
As good a reason as I have heard.
My first SIG was a 320 Sub Compact and I like it even though there is very little after market support for it.
Had a hell of a time finding a holster and wound up getting one made for it.
It is my every day carry.
I like it because the beavertail is smaller then the regular series and mine is the non railed rounded trigger guard version.

· Registered
351 Posts
I really enjoy using my SC as a BUG to my duty XCarry and off duty. But I prefer the x-style grips over the original. I’ve been very tempted to get an XCompact grip module and chop it to accept the 12rd mags. But haven’t yet.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have heard it mentioned that the SC was discontinued because it would be competition with the 365 series.
As good a reason as I have heard.
My first SIG was a 320 Sub Compact and I like it even though there is very little after market support for it.
Had a hell of a time finding a holster and wound up getting one made for it.
It is my every day carry.
I like it because the beavertail is smaller then the regular series and mine is the non railed rounded trigger guard version.
That’s the same as I have, and you are right about the lack of aftermarket parts.

· 🎖USAF Retired
Sig MCX/MPX/516G2/716G2/Spear LT
941 Posts
Sometimes Proven Arms has them but they are OOS right now.

· 🎖USAF Retired
Sig MCX/MPX/516G2/716G2/Spear LT
941 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts