SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just picked up my small grips from ups. I was a little skeptical it wouldn't feel any different from the medium. However, I was wrong, at least for my hands it feels so much more comfortable. I believe it's flatter on the sides with less bulge on the sides. It definitely feels more natural and gives your supporting palm a little flatter side to rest on. I'm hoping to get to the range later this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm glad you're happy with the small grip module. Mine is shipping today and I can't wait to swap it out. The medium wasn't bad, but I know the small will be more comfortable for my wife if she goes to the range with me.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Hey guys, I just picked up my small grips from ups. I was a little skeptical it wouldn't feel any different from the medium. However, I was wrong, at least for my hands it feels so much more comfortable. I believe it's flatter on the sides with less bulge on the sides. It definitely feels more natural and gives your supporting palm a little flatter side to rest on. I'm hoping to get to the range later this week.
I'm definitely interested in trying out the small grips, but have not been able to find any.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.