SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

p320 small grip module?

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  snakes200 
#1 ·
i have a P320 carry, 40 caliber - do they make a size SMALL grip module for this?

#3 ·
They are supposed to make them, but they aren't. Now some magazines are also not available. I guess to the people running Sig modular means whatever is the box when you buy it. You can try a national search but if you find one on a website call to make sure they are actually in stock. Been looking for a compact small for three months. The 320 uses the same grip module for 9mm, .40 and.357. I gave up on the small compact and got a sub compact in small when I found one.

#9 ·
Well its the end of the month - and at the beginning of the last 2 to 3 months if you call Sig they tell you "expected in stock by the end of the month" - a vicious cycle -

I was going to buy a 9mm Compact but I need a Small grip module for my hand size and at this rate I'd be stuck without the availability for months to get one -

I love the pistol I have but this sort of **** is REALLY making me rethink buying additional ones -

#10 ·
Yep, you and me both. I love my P320, I bought it the day before the Army made their announcement. But since, parts have become very VERY scarce, or just straight impossible to find...

Which is making the Beretta APX look far more appealing to me.

#14 ·
2 and a half months? For a plastic molded frame? And no anticipation in sight?

Sig better get their ***** together is all I'm saying - Or they better start charging $100 more for the pistol and include all 3 sizes with the purchase, because that is ridiculous -

If I called up Glock and asked for a magazine or a backstrap set if I had larger hands and was told they are backordered with no ETA and distributors were all the same I would probably excrete a cat out of my *** -

#12 ·
Here's what bothers me about this. The medium compact or carry grip is more like a large or extra large. Now I know I'm not comparing apples-to-apples, but if I compare it to my Smith-Wesson M&P Performance Center 9L the difference between the medium I use on the S-W and the medium on the P320 is pretty big!
I have a few subcompact small frames and they seem like a perfect fit for me, but of course, I want the longer grip. Actually, I've used the subcompact frame with a 12 rd. compact magazine with adapter and it feels very nice. Sig Sauer, PLEASE start making small compact and carry frames!

#13 ·
Been looking three months for a small compact in 9mm. A few small police supply stores showed them on their website as in stock but when I called I was told they are taking orders but don't gave them. Midway has a date expected showing and when that date arrives they kep moving it up but since they don't take orders they seem not to expect them in, probably not in my lifetime. Magazines for some of the 320s are also getting hard to find. ( finally bought a sc grip module because I found one in small and gave up the rail and three rounds with the flush fit mag but was using the 15 as an extra and am changing to the 21 for an extra with new XGrip adapter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.