SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all picked up a 320 Compact 9 on a whim and really like it.

That being said it is shooting way low and to the left. I am a long time pistol shooter and I can cut x ring out with my 226 Glocks etc at 15 Yards.

I shot the gun and so did a friend that is competent and both of us shot it like 3 inches low at 10 yards???

It has a #6 front sight and an #8 rear. The front sight is quite a ways to the right aswell. I bought the gun brand new.

Any tips should I call Sig?

I line up my sights so that front dot is POI. So front dot covers bullseye.

· Registered
15 Posts
A few threads discussing same issue. From what I read, it's a toss up. Looks like some are swapping front sight to a #8. Others are being told to further test their aim, skill or do a bench test in the gun. I'm thinking if you swap the front sight, it can't hurt. It's your gun and you are just adjusting it to your style.

· Registered
380 Posts
Doesn't Sig test their guns for accuracy before sending them to market? I hope your problem is an isolated one. I have the compact RX with the Romeo 1. The red dot was way off target when lining it up with the sights. I read they were bore sighted from the factory, but mine was way high and to the right, so I just lined it up with the iron sights for now. I need to see how it shoots when I can find time to hit the range.

· Registered
130 Posts
Sig is sending me a #8 front sight now, but I still need further testing before not blaming myself. If my local range is willing to swap it for me I might just try it and see what happens.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.