SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

馃帠USAF Veteran
I don't know about that particular sight tool. I bought a "cheap" universal tool. Would not work on my P320. Sent it back and reverted to my old method. A pin punch and hammer and lots of lube.
Took the sights out right to left, installed new sight left to right. This was for the front sight only.

Resident Armorer Premium Member
Does the P320 use the same sight tool as the other Classic pistols like the 226 & 229?

Specifically this one:
Sight Adjustment Tool : SIG SAUER SIGHT ADJUSTMENT TOOL | Brownells

Also, do the sights remove L-R or R-L?
No that one will not work, the 250/320 series and also the SigPro Series (2009/2022/2340) have different dimensioned slides, although the sights themselves are interchangeable.

The only one I am familiar with is the MGW Sight Pro, which requires different "shoes" for each different series of gun involved.
MGW SIGHT PRO | Brownells

Scan this Brownells listing, and you can see, that the 238, 938, also use different "shoes".

At $300 for the basic tool, it is quite an investment, but if you deal with several different brands, and even models of firearms, this could be a worthwhile investment.

Attachments

Registered
I LOVE my SightPro from MGW!

Worth the money if you have a nice collection of guns and plan to do site replacements and adjustments.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.