SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I got about 250 rounds through my P320 .357sig and on the first round, I get light primer strikes. It usually happens every 3rd time I load a fresh magazine but it is annoying. I have had one light primer midway through shooting the gun but for the most part it happens on the first loaded round.

I have then tried giving the rear slide a solid tap once I load the magazine and that seemed to solve the problem but I don't feel confident in this gun. I am using Sig Elite Performance FMJ and wondering if anybody here is having same issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I need a little insight or solution to this light primer strike issue. I have been actively shooting my X5 in competition since late 2017, early 2018. I have approximately 8-10k rds using the original striker assembly. I replaced the striker assembly spring 6 months ago. I started experiencing light strikes with factory and reloaded ammo. Within the past month, the issue has worsened to the point of not only light strikes, but no strikes at times. I contacted SIG who tells me to replace the striker assembly and that it is common for light strikes to start at 8k-10k rds. I am waiting for my new striker assembly but wanted to a consensus or am I missing something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.