SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, after having a recoil spring assembly for my 320 sub compact on order from Sig for months now, I'm getting fed up. Midway doesn't have them, and neither does Brownel's last time I checked.

Yes, I know, military contracts can take up a lot of their resources, but that doesn't mean they have to forget all their civilian customers.

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of this very basic part for my sub compact? Haven't worn the original one out by any means, but an xtra recoil spring is just basic stuff. Didn't have problem getting one for my compact P320 . Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Might talk to ther CS guy or there supervisor about parts for consumers . A few parts I have order did not show up on any online list in the past and CS said they parts were not avalible they showed up at my home far early than expected .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I just got a SC. I wouldn't have bought it had I known that such a common part was unavailable. Sig should STOP manufacturing models their customers can't get parts for.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I just had a failure of my recoil spring in my SC x-change kit. I sent everything back to Sig and got it replaced. Total turn around time was 10 business days. No change and no shipping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Talked to Sig rep Mike today. He had a sc recoil spring and is sending it to me.
Also discussed new extractor parts that should clear up any problems that some of reported with extraction. Extractor, extractor pin, and extractor spring have been replaced and these 3 parts put more tension on the extractor. The rod doesn't change. The parts I ordered last July are the new ones. I won't be changing things if no problems arise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.