SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
The Pro models are a little more than the older Romeo 1 and all things considering in these times that doesnt sound too bad. A gun in hand is better than cash in hand IMHO.
^^^ ...What he Said... ^^^

Reactions: Kos1
Was this the new RXP or another model.
yeah, that sounds like the older model with the Romeo 1, not the Romeo 1 Pro clearance prices I have seen.
I bought the RXP X Compact for $969 during this crazy time and I have seen one for $900 after I bought mine.

It says it has the Romeo 1 Pro. SKU is 320F-9-B-RXP in case that matters. I ordered it off guns.com.
I thought you were looking for an X version, that SKU is the regular fullsize version. $860 is a little steep for the regular, but given availability I guess the $80 premium isn't that bad if you really want one now. Primary Arms would likely get more stock in the next week or so for $779. I had 3 or 4 back in stock notifications over the past month or so before I decided to buy the P320C RXP. And yes all current RXP SKUs have the Romeo1 Pro.

Sure glad I'm not in the market for a new gun at this time. Prices are simply crazy.

Picked up a new slide last night, Full Size, 9mm, Romeo1 Pro for $466.00. Determine what you needs are and modularity. This fit my needs perfectly.

I have my eyes on a P320 RXP (the full size X that comes with a Romeo 1 Pro and 2x17 mags)... online prices are around $955 to $999. Curious if people think this is a reasonable price given the times we're in or if this is in the realm of ridiculous. I realize it's more than what it probably sold in the Before Times and can't guarantee the future but still interested in people's thoughts on this.
It depends.... what’s it for?

If it’s just to collect and you have the disposable income then fine.

If you need a fighting pistol there’s nothing wrong with the polymer-framed pistols.

YMMV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since gun makers do not have any liability for just building a gun, per federal law, what liability are you speaking about. Worker's comp?
If you're in the manufacturing business, you had better have product liability insurance among other kinds no matter what you make. It doesn't matter what any law says, people can sue regardless and they do. It always boils down to a jury or judge that may or may not be friendly if not settled out of court. I've been at the C level for over 30 years in manufacturing for others and now my own company. If you own a substantial company, you will get sued. "When" is the only question.

That's pretty high. I paid $769 at my LGS about a month ago.

The RXP full size with Romeo Pro. Are you talking about the X-series? *I now see that you were talking about the X. Maybe get the non X, they aren't going to be that much different. Then change the grip and trigger if you like.

Oops, that's a lot of the same image. Can't seem to delete them while on my phone.
I got my 320RXP (not X) for $799. Can you actually put the X flat trigger in it?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.