SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everywhere i look the p320 RX is either out of stock, backordered for months or selling for $1400.

really sucks, a little bit ago they were under $800 and easy to find.

Ended up with a glock 19 MOS and a trijicon rmr and still came out under the $1400 im seeing the RX go for.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Impatience is a costly game.
Indeed. I'm thrilled that I didn't have to wait for a compact RX.

Before I knew about the RX I had my eyes on a Walther PPQ M2 Q5 Match. It was going for a little under list price (high $800 range) on Gunbroker, but I hesitated my purchase because I have never used an FFL. Every gun I've bought were local dealers. Anyway, I snoozed and lost. Now they are going for well over a thousand bucks if you can find one. I decided not to get sucked into a bidding war and ordered one from my local gun shop. It might come in a month or a year, who knows! It will be a nice surprise when the phone call comes in.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have seen them in stock online recently for $749, I paid $789 for mine 3 weeks ago at the LGS.

Let us know where you saw $1400, I will be sure to never do business with them...I won't do business with price gougers, until they are going out of business, then I might pick their bones as they deserve.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just go the p320 rx compact on tuesday. Signed up to get an email alert from a gin store when they were available. Got the alert Tuesday at 2 and by 2:45, I was walking out the store with it. They got 10 in and we're sold out by Thursday. I'd sell mine for 1400 and make a good profit :) lol. Then again I'm not very patient and don't know if I could wait again

·
Registered
174 Posts
I got my full-size RX a few months ago from my LGS for $750 and just paid $680 shipped for a compact RX from the pro shop, just ordered it a week and a half ago, tracking says it should be delivered Tuesday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.