1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Reactions: moojoe312

·
Registered
428 Posts
Rekkr Custom Kydex has an RX and does inside and outside the waistband holsters for it. I have a couple of his holsters and he does good work. Contact him and let him know what you want and he can make it.
Rekkr Custom Kydex

CNC Holsters is what I currently use for my non RX Compact with an XC1. They use CNC molds and vacuum molding for some very streamlined holsters. They are currently working on an RX compatible IWB with an X300U light attached.
CnC Holsters

For competition I use double layered Red Hill Tactical holsters . Their standard P320 OWB holsters work great for the RX with no modification required.
Red Hill Tactical

·
Registered
303 Posts
Most kydex holster makers have some kind of option for an RMR or RDS cut. Which would probably work since it is just cutting material away. You may want to ask first if a certain company’s RMR cut works. Try kt-mech.com

-Dan

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have the Comp-Tac international full size 320 holster and I needed to modify the holster a bit to accommodate the RX. My holster was about 2 years old so not sure the new ones have updates to accommodate but mine hit the up/down buttons on the side so I needed to take a dremmel to it to make the clearance better. Took 5 mins and works great now.

I also have a BlackPoint OWB holster with light for the Surefire X300 and needed to do a little dremmel work on that one as well. Both were easy to do and fit fine now.

·
Registered
648 Posts
These Sigs with reflex sights are going to be so popular that I would bet good money that even Leather holster makers will offer different holster models.

On a similar issue, I wanted a leather holster for my Browning Buckmark with optics. I couldn't find anything being offered, so I collaborated with a member of another forum, and this was the result:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, sometimes things just work out

So I had a couple of the shells for my Infidel Ultra (CompTac) holster which I've been using religiously for about a year with a couple of carry combo's (compact slide/subcompact frame and full size slide/compact frame) and realized that one of the shells was large enough to fit the suppressor sights. After a bit of trimming and sanding, I've come up with this fine beauty as my new EDC.

The grip looks a bit darker in one photo - just a bit of shadow from my head, no discoloration.

How nice is this rig eh?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
What is it like to EDC a Romeo or other optic?

Cumbersome? Uncomfortable? Or no different?

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
I have the Comp-Tac international full size 320 holster and I needed to modify the holster a bit to accommodate the RX. My holster was about 2 years old so not sure the new ones have updates to accommodate but mine hit the up/down buttons on the side so I needed to take a dremmel to it to make the clearance better. Took 5 mins and works great now.
I received my Comp-Tac International today and I'll have to do the same thing. Hits the brightness adjustment buttons on the side of the optic, just like yours did.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.