SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had a chance to fire my new P320C RX this weekend and after about 200 rounds, I noticed that the dot was all the way to the right in the optic. Figured it was just me not noticing when I first shot.

Today, went to the range, made sure that the optic was zeroed to the irons and again, after 200 rounds, noticed the dot was well off the right.

Anyone else have this happen? I called Sig and they have not received any complaints about this. I don't want to send it back so if there's a fix, I'd like to hear it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Finally had a chance to fire my new P320C RX this weekend and after about 200 rounds, I noticed that the dot was all the way to the right in the optic. Figured it was just me not noticing when I first shot.

Today, went to the range, made sure that the optic was zeroed to the irons and again, after 200 rounds, noticed the dot was well off the right.

Anyone else have this happen? I called Sig and they have not received any complaints about this. I don't want to send it back so if there's a fix, I'd like to hear it.
I have over 400 rounds through mine and the dot hasn't moved at all. Came with perfect zero from factory. Are your shots hitting far right or is the dot actually moving? Keep in mind you don't have to co-witness with the iron sights. Just put the dot on target regardless of where the iron sights are and the round should go wherever you put the dot.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have over 400 rounds through mine and the dot hasn't moved at all. Came with perfect zero from factory. Are your shots hitting far right or is the dot actually moving? Keep in mind you don't have to co-witness with the iron sights. Just put the dot on target regardless of where the iron sights are and the round should go wherever you put the dot.
The dot itself is moving. The dot itself suddenly lurched all the way to the right, causing my rounds to go way left. I re-centered to the irons, was shooting perfectly and again after about 200 rounds, the dot lurched suddenly to the right.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The dot itself is moving. The dot itself suddenly lurched all the way to the right, causing my rounds to go way left. I re-centered to the irons, was shooting perfectly and again after about 200 rounds, the dot lurched suddenly to the right.
Yeah thats not right. I'm afraid a trip to Sig is going to be necessary. Get on the phone with customer service and have them make it right.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Damn. Yeah, I guess I better bite the bullet and ship it to them.

BTW, my sister owns a bar / restaurant in Cape Coral. Give FINS a try when you're looking to head out for a nice meal.
Thanks.....too funny, we were just talking about that place. It opened not long ago, like last winter, and we have yet to make it their. Always looks crowded when we go by. We will check it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.