NH residents only

4 of them built March 14th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm fighting the urge to buy one but I just bought this unicorn. They got them in while I was waiting for the BG check

Reactions: JDC and PSC617

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually they got 10 in and one sold already

·
Registered
636 Posts
Actually they got 10 in and one sold already

Those are going to go in no time.. Sig Pro Shop got like 70 a week and an half ago. There was one heck of a waiting list (I was one of them) and they all went.

I was able to get one last week when the second shipment came in. I would not wait too long if wanting one..

Reactions: 2tango2

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bummer,

I was just at shooters outpost last weekend and was told by a husky gentleman behind the counter that it would be awhile before they got any in.

So on Wednesday I went to the Sig pro shop, put a deposit down, and back ordered one for $83 more :(

I think I saw in the other thread that some people have canceled their order with the Sig Pro Shop and got the refund back

You might want to give them a call and see if that's possible.

They're open for seven more minutes LOL

Was it a big guy with the beard and glasses? That would be Dan

Then again Murphy's Law might kick in, you cancel your order, get your money back, go to Shooters tomorrow and find out they're already gone and then you're hosed

·
Registered
636 Posts
I think I saw in the other thread that some people have canceled their order with the Sig Pro Shop and got the refund back

You might want to give them a call and see if that's possible.

They're open for seven more minutes LOL

Was it a big guy with the beard and glasses? That would be Dan

Then again Murphy's Law might kick in, you cancel your order, get your money back, go to Shooters tomorrow and find out they're already gone and then you're hosed

Well I can tell you the SIG Pro shop got 70 in two weeks ago and then last week another bunch so they seem to be starting to roll in..

Just a thought.

Reactions: 2tango2

·
Registered
383 Posts
I think mine was $780 +tax. I really didn't bat an eye because I was thrilled to actually find a P320 compact. The fact that it was an RX made it a no-brainer for me. Actually, I didn't know they made the RX until the salesmen told me they only had the RX in stock. I doubt I'll buy another compact or larger pistol that isn't red dot ready. It really bugs me that Sig doesn't offer a cover plate for the red dot. That's a big reason why I bought a 9mm carry caliber exchange. It was for the slide, and yes, I know I'm crazy. heh

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think mine was $780 +tax. I really didn't bat an eye because I was thrilled to actually find a P320 compact. The fact that it was an RX made it a no-brainer for me. Actually, I didn't know they made the RX until the salesmen told me they only had the RX in stock. I doubt I'll buy another compact or larger pistol that isn't red dot ready. It really bugs me that Sig doesn't offer a cover plate for the red dot. That's a big reason why I bought a 9mm carry caliber exchange. It was for the slide, and yes, I know I'm crazy. heh

You're not that crazy. I'm actually contemplating looking for just a full-size slide so I can swap it out with the RX now and then

Reactions: Scooter22

·
Registered
383 Posts
You're not that crazy. I'm actually contemplating looking for just a full-size slide so I can swap it out with the RX now and then

Yeah, but I have two compact slides and barrels that are the same length. A custom cover plate would have probably been cheaper. Then again, the red dot would have to be sighted in every time I swapped it. Okay, now I don't feel quite as crazy. heh

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.