SIG Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked the p320 rx compact up this week, after a long and exhausting hunt for one near and far. Issue I'm having now is finding a holster, looking for a iwb. Going tomorrow to a local gun show that has some guys who can make custome owb kydex on the spot. Any one find any good ones and plan on carrying the gun as an edc?

·
Registered
763 Posts
You can manipulate the kydex yourself pretty easily. Heat it with a heat gun or hair dryer and work it around the Romeo.

Here is a picture of a very bad job I did, I got cocky and rushed it, and made it pretty ugly, but it works great and it is a concealed holster. If I had gone a little slower it would have looked much better. This particular holster had one of the mounting screws in the way so that had to be moved, and left an extra hole also.

Before

After

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I was reading through the older post and through them, and doing some other research I just purchased one from red line concealment. I'll let you know how it works out when I get it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey bud. I know you were looking for a holster and it looks like you found one , but when I called Sig, the rep pointed me in the direction of Savage Holsters. I have one ordered , I can check back in and update you guys if you want when it comes in .

Here's the website savageholsters.com

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im not too excited about the additional bulge that prints when holding at a 15 degree. It looks like I'll have to wear the holster with a FBI cant instead.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
BlackPoint rocks

They sell retail all over the place. I've found nothing better. I made a custom order on their web site for my XCarry that has both the light and RDS. It took a little while to get it - but it is a spectacular fit and comfortable to wear IWB or OWB. In my case it is typically OWB for that particular pistol.

Second... not quite as elegant but still a decent holster maker is Clinger. More affordable (I do not suggest cheaper) than the Blackpoint.

BTW: Blackpoint is the maker of the Sig branded Kydex holsters for the P365 series.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts