SIG Talk banner

P320 RX Compact Holster

8150 17
I am looking for recommendation for a P320RX Compact holster that is SPECIFICALLY made for it, without requesting a modification from the manufacturer or vendor.

I am looking for IWB or AIWB for CC.

TY.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That T-Rex... is nice.

I am hoping for one that covers and protects the Romeo as well. I've been wondering if there is such a thing?

·
Registered
103 Posts
That T-Rex... is nice.

I am hoping for one that covers and protects the Romeo as well. I've been wondering if there is such a thing?
I got this one recently from Dale Fricke Holsters. It's called the Seraphim RMR holster. I'm sure it doesn't matter but I like the fact that the optic is covered.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
That T-Rex... is nice.

I picked up a T Rex for my Sig P320 with the sidecar magazine carrier. While I really like it, to maximize all day carry comfort I think I am going to add a velcro tab to the inside of the toe. I think if I add some foam to the inside of the toe it will be more comfy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Crossbreed makes their holsters for the p320 and includes an option for a slide mounted optic and suppressor sights right during the order process.
I ordered several holsters from CrossBreed for the RX version (both IWB & OWB) and they are perfect in every way... the only thing I did optionally (besides the RX cut) was have them punch for a magazine release button divot - I had an issue with some RX holsters that during a day of wear they would inadvertently bump the magazine release (on both standard & RX versions) and it rattled me at the end of the day to find my magazine was disengaged. With the mag divot punch, I can wear them all day and crawl around in every position and never have a chance for the mag release to be bumped.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just snagged a holster on the EE from a fellow member. Its an Alex and Ryan Design that fits the 320c RX with APL. I haven't tried one of these with any of my Glocks and other pistols, but it looks like it should suit my immediate carry needs once it arrives.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm looking at the Light compatible Agis holster by Tier 1 Conceal. It looks pretty badass and the turn around time is a week. I ordered a StealthGear holster and I'm going to have to wait an extra 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got this one recently from Dale Fricke Holsters. It's called the Seraphim RMR holster. I'm sure it doesn't matter but I like the fact that the optic is covered.
How is the ride height? Especially for appendix carry and since the Romeo is covered, I'd want it to be as low as possible, is that the case with this Dale Frick? Was the tuckable version available when you purchased, what made you go with version 1?

·
Registered
103 Posts
How is the ride height? Especially for appendix carry and since the Romeo is covered, I'd want it to be as low as possible, is that the case with this Dale Frick? Was the tuckable version available when you purchased, what made you go with version 1?
Well it's kind of difficult to go minimal with a holster that covers the optic. I like full sweat guards and don't have a big belly so the extra kydex isn't an issue. The tuckable was available but I don't tuck my shirts so that wasn't an issue either. As far as ride height the optic is at belt level just like my non optic covered holsters ride. It's the additional kydex covering the optic that creates the added material. I haven't found it to be an issue but everyone's body is different.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.