SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked this up today. Bought it online as a dealer special, so it's gonna remain a safe queen for the foreseeable future. Have other Sigs I can shoot. Trigger feels amazing on this gun and the slide is very easy to rack. Not sure how many of these were made, but can see this becoming a bit of a unicorn.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I got the same pistol on the way. Mine arrives on Monday. I couldn't pass up on the $679 shipped price either. I see from the pics the slide is lightened but I was hoping it had the milled slots on the top like the P320 X5. It's a great looking pistol. Congrats!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Did anyone else notice it doesn't look like there is a rear sight? Almost looks like the rear sight is included in rear of the Romeo 1. Is this a new design? Just curious.

Update: just looked at my Romeo 1 and it does have the rear sight dots. I just never noticed them as the rear sight was covering them. Does anyone know if this is the new layout of the RXs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
571 Posts
Did anyone else notice it doesn't look like there is a rear sight? Almost looks like the rear sight is included in rear of the Romeo 1. Is this a new design? Just curious.

Update: just looked at my Romeo 1 and it does have the rear sight dots. I just never noticed them as the rear sight was covering them. Does anyone know if this is the new layout of the RXs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's also got a shorter front sight, similar to the P320X5. It's not suppressor height but I don't think that bothers many people.

I will say the Romeo1 rear sight notch, while shallow, still works as a standard set of irons. I think Sig did a really nice job with the whole "system"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.