SIG Talk banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Posted over there as requested. Contents here as well

I’ve got a p226 legion. Awesome right out of the box.

I’ve also got a p320crx that’s fun to shoot, and hs been reliable from a weapon function stand point, however it had to go back to sig to repair loose iron sights.

My 226 is nightstand ops, and I handle it like the Cadillac I think it is. The 320crx is range fun toy, more like a Toyota Camry to me.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
P320c is a great CCW gun. Legion 229 .357 in the nightstand, P320c 9mm on the hip.

Reactions: Lancer L5 AWM

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just posted the same in the other thread;

Just put 200rds through my new to me P320.

Same great reliability, accuracy and ergonomics as my P series classics.

Have been shooting/carrying Sig P228/P226's since first LE job in 1995.

Having a progressive reloader and easy range access, I'd say I have put at 150K plus of 9mm down range in the past 23 years.

I've had one blown extractor in hard use P228 I attribute to a bad reload on my part.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Haven't owned the p22x's just rented at the range occasionally. All my p320's have well over 1,000 rounds through them and have been very reliable - both before and after the upgrade.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a MK25 that was supposed to be the last handgun I would ever need and I absolutely love it! Summer of 2017 I purchased a 320C it has the best striker fired trigger I've ever pulled and is just as accurate as my MK25 which blew me away, after around 1,000 rounds or so I gave my wife my Glock 19 to keep on her bed side table. And I tell all my friends to get a 320 because I know they will love it.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Love all of mine. I will love my P320 in 10mm most-bestest when it happens....

Sig.............?

Waiting.

*****Yes, I typed most-bestest. :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have a "first generation" P320F RX. I love it and use it for USPSA. It has well over 3000 rounds through it and the gun itself has been FLAWLESSLY! NEVER an issue with the gun NOT ONE from round #1.

The optic well....just a battery issue but that has been resolved by SIG. Love it, love the optic. Makes me look bad, no really bad with iron sights now...

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have never even shot a Glock **** and have no desire to even hold one in my hand. I have Sig's, Walther's. and S&W round gun. Don't have time to waste trying out other brands.

Reactions: John Reid USMC

·
Registered
51 Posts
While I was at the range today shooting my x five for the first time the range officer came over to show me his well used example which he said has 39000 rounds through it. He competes and his x five is smooth as silk.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I own a P226, 229, 2022 and the P365. I like the P320, I've shot my buddy's many times at the range. In my opinion the modular system is great. If I were to scratch up or damage the frame I could buy a replacement. That being said, I would buy one or an X5 if I didn't fear my wife would kill me in my sleep. :)
:salute2:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Recently bought a 320C, but switched the grip for a 320 X-compact and LOVE it! Also have the basic P365, and am finally shooting the 320 better. It took a while. Got about a dozen Glocks, but right now, my Sigs have my attention!

Reactions: Lancer L5 AWM

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have had a M11A1 longer than my P320RX. The M11A1 has had NO reliability issues, also use a slide with Romeo. The P320RX, I like for it's modularity, easy to clean just by popping out the FCU. Shoot 9, 40, & 357 with it. For me, I feel that the M11A1 is more accurate than the P320RX. The extra frame weight is more comfortable, hopefully when the AXG grip module comes down to a reasonable price I will try it.

P320RX reliablity: trigger bar broke during a range session. Have seen many posts that this doesn't happen, also posts with opposite opinion AND pictures (actually saw one that broke about the same as mine). Sig did fix it but I feel more comfortable with the M11A1.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a P320C .45. Love the gun. My favorite feature of the gun is the trigger. I also have a P320 VTAC. I like the VTAC sites, however, their customer service is non-existent. I have tried to contact them several times, but have never got a response.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have an M18 and a 320 Xcompact. Enjoy them both and was attracted by the modularity. I am presently getting the components for a 320SC that I will use the 320C slide on. Also have a 2022. That is the pistol that I shoot the best. It just fits me and points well. I need to go out with both a 320 and the 2022 and see what I am doing differently in my grip between the two if anything. .

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have the X Compact RXP, VTAC, X5 Legion and AXG Scorpion . Love the Sig Platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
499 Posts
It would make it so much easier to combine into one thread and have one closed.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have three P320s, a compact that went back for the voluntary upgrade, a x compact and full standard ( both of which now sport the Wilson grip module). Am a huge fan of the 320 series using them in my monthly idpa matches. All are 9mm.

I’d like to find a P320 compact in 45.

I've had 2 metal framed P series guns, and now only have a Sig Armorer enhanced P220 carry elite. I traded my P239 to someone who wanted it more than I did.

I have no issues with the P320 series. Am confident in it, after all my shooting them at matches and training.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts