SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new P320 9mm subcompact last month. It's been great.

However, I have 3 magazines that I got with it (two in the case, and one extra). One of thee will fail to feed the last bullet nearly every time regardless of how many bullets I load. Rail just locks open and bullet is sitting there in magazine (not in the chamber) Other two mags work perfect. I can't figure out why. I've checked the feeder spring and lubed everything. If I load 12 it will perfect feed 11, etc.

I can call certainly Sig and just get it replaced but just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. Is there was something else causing it that's easy to remedy before going through the trouble?

Thanks
MB

·
Registered
428 Posts
I haven't but it could be related to the specific spring or follower. You can take the slide off and test the magazines with one round to see if the ledge on the follower touches the slide catch.
If it does you could try swapping Springs and followers around to isolate. Likely a couple of passes with all file would correct this.

·
Registered
571 Posts
So the slide locks back while there's still one in there? That's really strange. Something must be engaging the follower to slide catch interface.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah. Slide locks back and one bullet still in magazine. I can cycle rail and it will feed and fire. Cant tell what catches. Other 2 mags dont have this issue. So i know its not the gun itself. Small annoyance for now...

QUOTE=DPeter85;2268794]So the slide locks back while there's still one in there? That's really strange. Something must be engaging the follower to slide catch interface.[/QUOTE]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts