SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full size P320 9mm and I a needing some recommendations for OWB holster.
Thanks.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Garrett leather lined/covered, or Ronin Leather Works. Both very well made, and the Ronin is all leather and beautiful, and reasonably priced with pretty short lead time.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
CompTac, Red River Tactical (in Tennessee), Safariland, BladeTech...

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
8,990 Posts
Check out MIE Production holsters. Excellent quality.

·
Registered
291 Posts
If you're looking for a Kydex holster, I'm a big fan of Red River Tactical. I have/had 4 or 5 of their holsters. Other than the 5-7 week wait time, I don't think they can be beat.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ordered an OWB from Odin Holdsters, cut for a RDS and Streamlight TLR1-HL. looking at the 6300 series from Safariland also for RDS and possibly for x300 over TLR1

EDIT: never actually reviewed the one I have. Really dig the holster from Odin. Passive retention is solid. Multicam wrap looks great.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Lenwood Wraith. Excellent holsters and fantastic customer service.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I remember reading loooonnngggg time ago that if you carry for long enough you will end up with a box of holsters in you closet that just wasn't right for you. Even tho all the reviews said it was the one and only you will ever need. LOL.
No 2 people are the same and no holster works for everyone.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have a full size P320 9mm and I a needing some recommendations for OWB holster.
Thanks.
For what purpose?

A holster optimized for defensive usage will not necessarily be the best for competition or woods carry or just farting around at the range.

Do you want to compromise or to you want to specialize?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Vedder is a good holster company. I have their LightTuck IWB but have been looking at their OWB holsters recently too.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Lenwood Spector for IWB (get full sweat shield)
Lenwood Wraith for OWB

Fantastic Company and products!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got in an Orpaz level 2. So far really nice, handles M17/M18 and supposed to work with P250 as well. Thumb release is natural after a couple of tries. Comes with paddle, molle, and belt varieties...interchangeable. They are made in Israel.

·
Registered
104 Posts
My fav is Safariland 578. Easy in and out even with Wide Take Down Lever. Rock solid retention, Very tough.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts