SIG Talk banner

P320 Holster Help

1495 Views 12 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  markgam
Was hoping you guys could help. I have a P320 full size in 9mm with a TLR-3 light that I keep next to the bed. I'd like to find a holster to fit it, but I'm having a bit of a tough time; I'm also left handed :eek:. Anyone have a similar setup or a recommendation? Really appreciate it
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
943 Posts
Was hoping you guys could help. I have a P320 full size in 9mm with a TLR-3 light that I keep next to the bed. I'd like to find a holster to fit it, but I'm having a bit of a tough time; I'm also left handed :eek:. Anyone have a similar setup or a recommendation? Really appreciate it
Check with Alien Gear (site sponsor) or White Hat Holsters. I was just looking at full size P320 holsters on both sites this morning. I prefer White Hat since I've got 4 of their holsters already and if you buy today you can save 18.1% in celebration of Texas Independence Day by using code "TEXAS" at checkout. I'm not affiliated with them, just a happy customer who's passing on the discount announcement I received in my inbox this morning.

~ Greg ~

Edit: I just completed my White Hat order and, among other things, I picked up a White Hat MaxSlide OWB holster for my full size P320 with TLR-1 HL. As I was checking out, I checked and they do offer Kydex molded for the TLR-3 and they offer LH or RH mounting.

https://www.whitehatholsters.com/sig-p320-p320-compact-holster-maxslide/

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check with Alien Gear (site sponsor) or White Hat Holsters. I was just looking at full size P320 holsters on both sites this morning. I prefer White Hat since I've got 4 of their holsters already and if you buy today you can save 18.1% in celebration of Texas Independence Day by using code "TEXAS" at checkout. I'm not affiliated with them, just a happy customer who's passing on the discount announcement I received in my inbox this morning.

~ Greg ~

Edit: I just completed my White Hat order and, among other things, I picked up a White Hat MaxSlide OWB holster for my full size P320 with TLR-1 HL. As I was checking out, I checked and they do offer Kydex molded for the TLR-3 and they offer LH or RH mounting.

https://www.whitehatholsters.com/sig-p320-p320-compact-holster-maxslide/
That's actually incredibly helpful. Thank you! Seems a lot of places that I am checking (including Alien Gear) do not offer a model that fits the TLR-3, for whatever reason.

· Registered
943 Posts
That's actually incredibly helpful. Thank you! Seems a lot of places that I am checking (including Alien Gear) do not offer a model that fits the TLR-3, for whatever reason.
I ordered mine with the "Infidel" Kydex. Makes me feel all warm n' fuzzy inside. :)

Reactions: RockThunderpunch

· Registered
20 Posts
This guy is local to me and does really good work with a quick turn around. Does a lot of custom stuff for people

https://www.cooksholsters.com/

· Registered
99 Posts
The TLR-3 is included on the list of available options on Dara Holsters website for their custom holsters. Light Attachments
Quality work. accommodates special requests. well worth the wait for a custom holster.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
This guy is local to me and does really good work with a quick turn around. Does a lot of custom stuff for people

https://www.cooksholsters.com/
Thanks! I like the look of their holsters and all of the custom options. I sent an email to see if they can accommodate. :thumbsu:

UPDATE: Got an email response; they do not accommodate my specs for now. Think the light was the holdup. Oh well!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.