SIG Talk banner

P320, Goodies Aplenty

1074 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  dpadams6
Forgive me if this is both obvious and has been addressed by others, but I hope to see P320 mags go down in price as well as more choices for holsters. For example, I could use a Safariland ALS holsters for the P320 which will accomodate a weaponlight to go on my warbelt, that type of thing.

Sent from my VS876 using Tapatalk
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
504 Posts
Forgive me if this is both obvious and has been addressed by others, but I hope to see P320 mags go down in price as well as more choices for holsters. For example, I could use a Safariland ALS holsters for the P320 which will accomodate a weaponlight to go on my warbelt, that type of thing.

I'm not sure if they are the rockbottom cheapest, but I've ordered from them several times and they are reasonable and also super fast on the shipping...
Top Gun Supply also has a sale on all Sig mags now ($32.95): Sig Sauer P320 Magazines For Sale | P250 Magazines - Top Gun Supply

MidwayUSA has a sale on the compact and full-size 9mm (15 & 17 round) mags for $31.99 right now... they are also decent to deal with: https://www.midwayusa.com/s?userSearchQuery=p320+magazine&userItemsPerPage=48

Gunmagwarehouse is more expensive now and Greg Cote does not appear to stock P320 magazines (unless he is out or I somehow missed them on the site)... have not checked anyone else.

Reactions: asheednesday

· Registered
344 Posts
I'm not sure if they are the rockbottom cheapest, but I've ordered from them several times and they are reasonable and also super fast on the shipping...
Top Gun Supply also has a sale on all Sig mags now ($32.95): Sig Sauer P320 Magazines For Sale | P250 Magazines - Top Gun Supply

MidwayUSA has a sale on the compact and full-size 9mm (15 & 17 round) mags for $31.99 right now... they are also decent to deal with: https://www.midwayusa.com/s?userSearchQuery=p320+magazine&userItemsPerPage=48

Gunmagwarehouse is more expensive now and Greg Cote does not appear to stock P320 magazines (unless he is out or I somehow missed them on the site)... have not checked anyone else.

Greg Cote refuses to carry them because he can not get them cheap enough.

RSR Dealer wholesale cost is $32 BTW.

· Registered
174 Posts

I"m a big fan of the ALS as well, but until Safariland gets one made for my P320RX, I bought a Blackhawk Omnivore. I much prefer Safarilands paddle, but other than that, this holster is pretty slick.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.