SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

P320 full size 45 ported ,milled, coated

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  deserttrans 
#1 · (Edited)
Full size 45acp grip module was stippled by Integral Defense Group. The fcu has a X series trigger installed .
The slide was first sent to DP Gunworks to be milled for a rmr and a top window cut. Once the slide was finished there it was off to Magnaport for a port job. I had purchase a set of the new strike industries p320 suppressor sights. However they do not work on the p320 45 slide . Therefore I ordered a set of Trijicon p320 45acp suppressor sights . Everything was the sprayed with Glock grey cerakote. Now time for some ransom rest for testing .
Office supplies Font Material property Publication Eyewear
Output device Space bar Office supplies Office equipment Font
Product Toy Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Shotgun Gun barrel
Light Product Font Eyelash Material property
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory
Automotive lighting Home appliance Machine Gas Plastic
Gas Automotive tire Rectangle Metal Composite material
Gun barrel Gun accessory Machine Wood Trigger
Rectangle Gas Electric blue Font Metal

See less See more
#4 ·
We'll try to overlook the choice of "Glock Gray" Cerakote, from ALL the color options you had available... 🙄

😄

It looks good. Looking forward to hearing how it shoots. 😊

#5 ·
It was pouring rain but I was anxious to try it out so I went to the range anyway. Shoots great I brought along a p320 carry 45 for comparison. It definitely shoots flatter how much I’ll have to purchase a new non ported barrel and get the ransom rest out to find out . I also dialed in the dpm recoil system . Bottom line I feel it was definitely money well spent . Now I just need to rest it to ensure that the mechanical accuracy wasn’t effected .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.