SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,290 Posts
Have no idea but welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Reactions: asheednesday

·
Registered
170 Posts
they have both insert and jig in stock..a rarity..and sig has lpk in stock..its like two unicorns on a double rainbow

·
Registered
80 Posts
I see the allure to have something "off the books" but in all honesty... it looks like you will spend just as much doing it yourself as it would cost to just buy a Custom Works FCU @ $349
Add in the risk of messing up the $99 insert... and it doesn't seem like it makes a whole lotta sense to me. lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
I see the allure to have something "off the books" but in all honesty... it looks like you will spend just as much doing it yourself as it would cost to just buy a Custom Works FCU @ $349
Add in the risk of messing up the $99 insert... and it doesn't seem like it makes a whole lotta sense to me. lol
A lot of people like to build the things they use, be it guns, cars, houses, furniture, or planes and such. There's this satisfaction of using the things you made, that you know inside out as a result, all their little idiosyncrasies or strengths (and how far you can push them)... And as such things go, the JSD MUP isn't that easy to mess up to begin with.

As far as it being "off the books", if you used a credit card to buy the parts or had them shipped to your address - it really isn't. Ditto if you post the pictures of it online. And there are many more reliable ways to get something that's "off the books". However, the satisfaction of building something you use remains whether this something is "off the books" or not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts