SIG Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to find a discussion on my specific question and couldn't find it. So, if it exists I apologize for using up bandwidth.

I am considering replacing one of my compact pistols with a P320. Just in the thinking stage at this point.

I understand that at least for the Compact and the Subcompact models (not sure about the Full Size), you can choose between three different grip modules -- which as I understand it are basically the entire frame but having three different grip thicknesses.

If one wanted to have say two of these grip modules -- or maybe even all three -- how are the serial numbers handled since that is where serial numbers are located on pistols?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Serial number is on the "fire control unit" which is like a drop in trigger group. the plastic "frame" is unserialized. there is a hole through the grip module n the right hand side for viewing the serial number on the trigger housing.

That's the whole modular thing about these pistols.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Serial number is on the "fire control unit" which is like a drop in trigger group. the plastic "frame" is unserialized. there is a hole through the grip module n the right hand side for viewing the serial number on the trigger housing.

That's the whole modular thing about these pistols.
Got it -- thanks

And I just found a picture that shows that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts