SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Sigs. Just picked up a new P320 compact. So far I love be it. I'm coming to Sigs from Glock and M&P's and have to say the Sigs appear to have far better quality.

Anyways......Can someone suggest a kydex paddle holster with adjustable canter? I'm gonna try this as my edc weapon. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
A adjustable Paddle holster and all kydex ??? Comp-tac International

Try to work with the junk holster that came with your pistol to see if concealed carry owb is even for you or even practical .

I conceal a p320c in a comp-tac neutral at 3:15 with a minimal of forward cant and can do so under a t shirt or button down and not a sloppy fitting shirt .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A adjustable Paddle holster and all kydex ??? Comp-tac International

Try to work with the junk holster that came with your pistol to see if concealed carry owb is even for you or even practical .

I conceal a p320c in a comp-tac neutral at 3:15 with a minimal of forward cant and can do so under a t shirt or button down and not a sloppy fitting shirt .
Very good thanks!

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Appendix with a Remora #10 works great for my 320c.

Easily concealed with normal clothing, but prints slightly when I'm wearing tighter fitting shirts.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please don't take offense -- none intended.

OWB EDC isn't a very good idea, hard to conceal. Consider IWB, much easier to conceal.
Open carry, although I recognize the right via 2nd Amendment, isn't a good idea either. Why advertise?

Consider: Klipt Ambi IWB Holster | Blade Tech | Holsters
Thanks guys...

Oh no offense taken. I carry Paddle OWB with a Fobus with my shield and it works well. That said I tried it with my Sig 320 compact with a few paddle holsters from my LGS and didn't like it at all. So you guys are right.

How does the P320 compact feel IWB?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks guys...

Oh no offense taken. I carry Paddle OWB with a Fobus with my shield and it works well. That said I tried it with my Sig 320 compact with a few paddle holsters from my LGS and didn't like it at all. So you guys are right.

How does the P320 compact feel IWB?
its going to be thicker in size than the shield I have one of those also for EDC clothing will be key to conceal it as well as a good holster for IWB dress around the gun

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Like I said I have carried a p320c in a comp-tac neutral for 2 years at a 3:15 position and it conceals very well . I only run enough cant so the but end of the grip does not press on my shirt . My be 8* to 10* . I used this holster for 12 years with kahrs and 1911's and even borrowed my wifes m&p kydex body to try out her m&p core before buying the p320 . Comfortable extremely adjustable holster .

I can draw sitting or driving but I do tuck my shirt behind the holster when driving but still my arm covers it if an taller vehicle or an officer looked in the passenger side window first . I am using the skinnier small compact grip/frame to thin up the widest area of the pistol , the grip .

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just purchased a Crossbreed IWB holster for my P320C (MA compliant w/ambi safety). I'm still breaking it in as I got the horsehide leather upgrade that seems a bit stiffer than a cowhide version. The safety does leave a line in the leather, but there isn't much you can do about that. Interestingly, since the slide on the P320C is a bit wider than my P226 Nitron's slide, the P226 fits ok. Two guns fitting the same holster is a plus.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts