SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you carry the P320c as your primary EDC? How do you conceal for example, IWB or OWB?

I am finding more and more an inseparable bond between me and my P320c!:D I am waiting on a Remora IWB w/clip to try and hopefully make it my EDC to replace the XDs .40 I have.

·
Registered
366 Posts
All day,every day AIWB. P320c in a small Compact grip module, or else in a small SC grip module.
Replaced the XDs9 that I was carrying. More capacity & a much better trigger !

·
Registered
101 Posts
Me too, P320C, Alpha concealment aiwb kydex, probably 75% of the time.

Only variable is a switch to my P320FS, when I have jeans on, about 25% of the time. I love the fact that the 320fs holsters will also work on the compact and subcompact, it really helps with budget and manual of arms.

Reactions: ORSigShooter

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
I carry the 320c both IWB and OWB at about 3. Depending on the mood and clothing I almost always carry inside with a StealGear ventcore. When I'm down at the river and in the woods... always outside carry with a Sig Sauer holster.. all leather.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
P320 compact 40sw as my EDC in a comp-tac neutral at 3:15 position with about 8 to 10* of forward cant and two leather iwb tucker leather mag carriers . What ever you do give your self a week or so of long carry days to get use to the size , weight and use a very adjustable holster so tuning how you carry becomes easy . And a good double thick 1.5" belt

·
Registered
50 Posts
I carry my p320c all the time. It's a fantastic EDC.

Right now I'm using an alien gear Cloak Tuck 3.0, but am planning on buying a couple AIWB holsters from KSG Armory.

Sent from my toaster using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
320C/9mm IWB in Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3 (or in the original Cloak Tuck for yardwork,) not every day, but probably a little more often than my other carry gun, a G19.
I'll carry either, but I think the 320 goes more often due to the AG holster being a little more comfortable than the Minotaur I used to carry the Glock.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I carry mine everyday. Usually in a GunfightersINC Ronin.

Or if I want deeper concealment I go to the Crossbreed Freedom Carry.

How does the Cross breed workout with only one clip? Seems like it would want to come partially out with nothing to hold the front.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.