SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

P320 compact and Stealth Gear?

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  sterlinge39 
#1 ·
Anyone carrying a Sig P320 compact in a Stealth Gear IWB holster? If so, could I see your setup and what your thoughts are on it. I.E. plusses and minuses. Thanks in advance, TW. :)

#4 ·
I've got several of their holsters. I specifically bought the one for p320c...and found it worked well enough for my p320sc. I'd since sold the p320c, and ended up buying a p320 rx. I trimmed some matieral away to create clearance for the romeo1. I'll post a pic if you're still interested.

#6 ·
I carry my 320c in a StealthGear Ventcore. It is super cool and comfortable. If it is important to you to quickly re-holster I would consider a kydex or leather/kydex combo.
The Ventcore relaxes it's form a bit when the weapon is drawn making it a bit more difficult to re-holster vs a fixed formed holster. I'm not knocking the holster... just pointing that out. I have other holster options for my 320c and far prefer the StealGear.
I just can't remember a time that I was in a huge hurry to re-holster.

#7 · (Edited)
I reckon if I have to draw my weapon, I won't be holstering it very quickly. And you can bet on that!:) I did decide to go with the Clinger Stingray for now though. The price was very agreeable to me and it'll give me a chance to make sure I can conceal the P320c. Thanks for all the replies and help! TW.

#12 ·
My only experience with stealth gear was with my 320sc and their aiwb+ setup. I ended up having to return it because the fit in general just wasn't there. The mag carrier was so lose that in bending over after a few times it would cause the mag to come loose and fall out... Not an ideal situation. It was their ventcore line and i don't know if I just have a sensitive stomach or what but the material would rub my skin raw after an 8 hour work shift in comparison to my new holster which is full kydex that causes me 0 issues

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.