SIG Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, long time Sig owner first time post. I was at my local Cabelas about a month ago and got to check out a used P320 Compact in all FDE and fell in love with the grip and the trigger. Unfortunately I hesitated and didn't buy it on the spot for $499 and ended up having to order one for $579. The shop said the wait time could be two weeks or two months, he just didn't know. Anyone have any recent experience ordering, and how long was the wait?

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
My LGS has new FDE P320 in stock for $499 standard sights, $569 with half night sight and $629 full night sights.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I found mine on www.armslist.com and had it sent to a dealer near me.. lot of individual sellers on there but also some dealers... good luck

·
Registered
129 Posts
When I purchased my P320 Compact FDE a couple of months ago, my LGS didn't have a Compact in 9 mm. They called four or five distributors before they found one and I picked it up in three days. BTW, they told me they can't just call Sig that they needed to order their Sigs through a distributor. Larry G.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome from TN!

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Other than the normal production run cycle for each size with in a model production can take some time and then there the not so minor problem of how many handguns does a wholesaler have promised to there normal retail dealers ??

A buddy wanted a certain ruger revolver a few years back . Production that handgun -barrel length and caliber would not cycle around for 3 months . Deal had enough pull to have a ruger sale rep hunt around for one . Found in Alaska and the dealers made a firearm swap .

So if color means you your deal can work a bit hard to find one . You can look too , buiy what you can find in another color or wait !!

My p320 for CC and color does not matter so if you want a p320 there out there . I'm in NC and stores like Hyatt Gun shop my dealer has a few also but most are black models for a good price .

Welcome to the group and hope you can find what you want .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I do have my mind set on an all FDE compact in 9mm. The other problem I run into is that I am under the rule of a freedom hating government in Connecticut so that limits my options. All the pistols I see on GunBroker, GunsAmerica, etc. have regular capacity mags and I need one that's neutered, so I just ordered through the LGS. I am OK carrying my P220 for now. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.