SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Since it is a proprietary light, in that it is Sig made and a little late to the weapon light party not many out there. Your best bet would be to call a holster manufacturer and ask about it. A kydex holster maker, leather holster make or Safariland. I am sure Safariland makes a "will fit" holster for it. Most of their duty holsters fit across many makes models and configurations. However, it won't be concealable.

You are in SC, so I am sure there are some kydex holster makes in your state/area. You will probably have to supply your gun and light to them to have a holster pressed. Try Soda City Kydex on facebook, Coastal Custom Kydex or SC Tactical Innovations.

-Dan

·
Registered
206 Posts
Brownells.

Wil
Well Wil, looks like I'm in the same boat as you on this, looking for a holster. I received a Foxtrot 1 from Saddle Rock Armory for $139 plus shipping. Installed it on my P320F and it does look sweet.

The light seems solid and well made, but I don't think I like it. The buttons are just to stiff for me to operate while I'm gripping the gun properly. I can barely activate it with the tip of my trigger finger, but a little easier with the thumb of my support hand. Either way I have to shift the gun around to turn on the light. I think I'll stick with my Surefire X300U, its very easy to operate even though it now looks so big compared to the Foxtrot 1. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.