SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new P320 came in a nice plastic case that I want to keep,but there is a square cut out of the foam that I think is for a light<
Am I wright?
If so what light and name or number.
Thank you

馃帠USA Veteran
it's hard telling, cases have the potential to be used on several different model sigs.

Premium Member
I own 7 Sig p320s. In buying the guns I have received different types of Sig cases and different contents within the cases as well as different cutouts within the foam. For example, some came with holsters, come did not. Some had empty cutouts and some had the wider cutout for a holstered gun but no holster.

Interesting.

Premium Member
I only have two 320's ...so far. :) The compact came packed with the cut outs and holster. My full size RX was gun only. Both came with spare mag, cable lock, oil, paperwork... etc. Neither box had cut outs for something I didn't receive.

I like the fact that the boxes are made to stack. I'm hoping to collect enough Sig boxes to build a shed lol. Boxes are nice but what do you do with them? I want to keep them though I don't know why exactly. I don't use them and they just take up space.

Registered
I'm hoping to collect enough Sig boxes to build a shed lol. Boxes are nice but what do you do with them? I want to keep them though I don't know why exactly. I don't use them and they just take up space.
One Word: Resale! I won't buy a used gun without the original box with the serial number labels in good shape.

You may think you are going to keep a gun forever but you never know...Preferences change and new guns come out. I sold 9 last year to fund 10 new ones I wanted (5 were Sig's).

Keep those boxes!

Reactions: olbriar and sigsrok

Premium Member
One Word: Resale! I won't buy a used gun without the original box with the serial number labels in good shape.

You may think you are going to keep a gun forever but you never know...Preferences change and new guns come out. I sold 9 last year to fund 10 new ones I wanted (5 were Sig's).

Keep those boxes!

You, Sir, have an excellent point. I never intend to sell a gun. I sold off my collection years ago to fund life and have wanted each gun back ever since.
However, I just sold a XDS45 that just wasn't me. I've had it for some time but it had less that 500 rounds through it. An unexpected 320 X5 acquisition presented itself that I just couldn't say no to. So, the Springfield found a buyer. The guy was elated it came with box and the original goodies. The boxes are worth saving.

Registered
I have a full RX, a compact with safety, and a subcompact and they all came with different inserts and two different case sizes.
Like others say the cutout is prob for the holster.
I always hang on to the cases and don't mod them because I am super OCD and always thinking about resale or collect ability although I never resale and don't buy to "collect".

I do like glock tupperwares to actually use as transportation cases or storage simply because they are pretty compact and have crate foam instead of inserts which will accommodate almost any size shape of handgun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.