SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought one of these law enforcement guns, I saw them offered in 4.7 and 3.9 barrels. Stated it had a SRT trigger but I was wondering if it was like the trigger in the Scorpion?

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation

·
Registered
458 Posts
I know you can get a black AXG frame by itself... but I have not seen an LE version of the AXG.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Welp, there it is...

Air gun Trigger Revolver Line Gun barrel

·
Registered
386 Posts
I don't think I've ever heard of an SRT (Short Reset Trigger) for a striker fired P320.
Not for this specific model, but there are such triggers for competition use. I’ve also never heard of this for a law-enforcement or military pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
285 Posts
When the axg classic was fist announced it was advertised to have a srt trigger which I thought was impossible on a Stryker fire gun. Now sig is calling it a short reach trigger lol so what the hell kind of trigger is in the axg classic?

·
Registered
386 Posts
When the axg classic was fist announced it was advertised to have a srt trigger which I thought was impossible on a Stryker fire gun. Now sig is calling it a short reach trigger lol so what the hell kind of trigger is in the axg classic?
The short reach was because of the curvature of the trigger meant your index finger didn’t have to go as far to reach it. That nomenclature doesn’t work with the flat trigger though. So I assumed also it meant short reset.

·
Registered
22,688 Posts
Not short reset. Just short reach on the AXG "Classic".
Here is mine. The curved trigger is a better fit to my hand than the straight.

Reactions: MultiSync

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Not for this specific model, but there are such triggers for competition use. I’ve also never heard of this for a law-enforcement or military pistol.

The SRT was specific to the Classic series in standard DA/SA. Competition triggers such as Bruce Grey offers doesn't alter the reset but only the trigger weight. (which they do nicely).

The benefit of the 320 system is that it allows the factory to quickly come out with new versions using existing parts. The AXG on what is simply a duty style handgun is nice although it raises the price up to a level much over the standard versions. Being able to add it on at a later date makes is a great deal.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Doesn't read any much different than my AXG Pro. I got a Pro cut slide, the LE/MIL doesn't....

I wasn't able to find this AXG LE/MIL in the 2021 catalog.

Reactions: ScottR65

·
Registered
38 Posts
The best I can see is it comes with 3-17rd mags. Most likely is sold to "restricted" states when buyer has LEO certs.

·
Registered
P226 9mm Legion LE, P229 9mm Legion LE, P229 357 Sig, P320 X-Vtac, P320 X-Carry Pro, CZ TSO, SP-01
89 Posts
Sig's LE/Military program, called Armed Professionals Program, offers discounted prices to credentialed LE/Military. And in some cases the gun is actually different than the civilian version. For example, the LE P226/229 legion is black nitron finished rather than gray cerakote because nitron is more durable. The grips are also different for durability. Other guns in the program are just the civilian version at a discounted price and a 3rd magazine. That's what the AXG is...it's discounted for LE and has 3 mags.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Other guns in the program are just the civilian version at a discounted price and a 3rd magazine. That's what the AXG is...it's discounted for LE and has 3 mags.
Items through that program fgo through a different standard before shipment. It will have a "W" designation before the model number.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Doesn't read any much different than my AXG Pro. I got a Pro cut slide, the LE/MIL doesn't....

I wasn't able to find this AXG LE/MIL in the 2021 catalog.
The catalog does lag in many cases. But some items will not make the catalog as they are a restricted item to certain dealers. The 320AXG Classic is one such version.

·
Registered
P226 9mm Legion LE, P229 9mm Legion LE, P229 357 Sig, P320 X-Vtac, P320 X-Carry Pro, CZ TSO, SP-01
89 Posts
Items through that program fgo through a different standard before shipment. It will have a "W" designation before the model number.
Yes, and this sticker is applied before they ship. I've bought about a dozen guns through their LE program. My point was there is nothing physically different about that AXG other than the 3rd magazine.

Automotive tire Computer keyboard Gas Auto part Tire

1 - 20 of 22 Posts