SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is an availability issue with the P320 9mm full size? I have been checking with local gun shops for over 3 months but have been unable to locate any P320's. Gander Mtn. advertised the gun for $549 ($100 off) but I have not checked with the local store to see if they have it and I would rather buy from a local dealer than a big box outdoor store. Also, is there any truth to the internet rumors that SIG is making modifications to the P320? Since none of the local dealers have the P320 to test fire, I would like to know how current P320 owners like the gun and if there are any issues?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome from Davidson County, NC. I haven't heard of any issues. Buds has two full size 9mm for sale, one with contrast sights and one with night sights. My LGS, who was having trouble getting any Sig P320 pistols except the .357 Sig, can now order the full size 9mm.

·
Registered
265 Posts
No issues that I'm aware of and I purchased my P320C from Gander Mountain which had three full size P320's in stock at the time. I'm thoroughly impressed with my P320C, likely going to acquire another as well.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia! The 320sc in 9mm is the best shooting pistol I've have ever owned. Truly, it shoots better than I do! FYI, I paid 575.00 for mine (450 on trading in a Glock Gen 4 26 and the rest in cash). No issues...

·
Registered
891 Posts
I ordered two P320 FS 9mms last night from Osage County Guns just last night... And I paid $549 for each... So I know they are there... And even my dealer told me he couldn't touch that price... Good luck with your search...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Buddy of mine ordered a full size from Kygunco.com for under 500 with standard sites. Ordered it Monday and he picked it up today.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Welcome from WNC. Sound more like a gander mountain problem than a finding the p320 full size 9mm.

You need a gun shop willing to check with the wholesalers to find what your want to sell it for a better price . . I bought mine for 499 from a local general store /gun shop.
Retail price shown below . Mine came from Elliot bros .

Elliot bros shows 9mm full size in stock - Item Details for 0219053

. Sports South shows others sizes of the p320 but with checking .

Lipsey shows two - SIG SAUER - P320 Series - P320 Full - 9mm - Semi-Auto Pistol - Lipseys.com

There always BUDs - SIG 320F9B 320 9MM STRKR BLK 17rd $472.00 SHIPS FREE

·
Registered
197 Posts
P320

found plenty online through wiki arms 476 and up, good luck finding good kydex holsters w out breaking the bank...other than that i like mine, paid 495.00 via guns and leather greenbriar tn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts