SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took the P320 Armorers course offered at the 2017 ILEETA conference by Sig. My impression of the system is that it is more complicated then the Glock by a large margin HOWEVER the functionality of 2 of the safety functions of the P320 necessitate this, along with the modular aspect.

The 2 safety functions that make it have more small parts are the magazine safety and takedown safety, which makes the gun much safer from a LE department aspect.

Does this means it beats out the glock...it depends on what you are looking for.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am still hoping for a Armorers course around here. I don't think there is any other mid/large caliber pistol as easy to fully disassemble/reassemble as a Glock. I am hoping that the P320 isn't "too much" more involved. Thanks for the info Lt.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,018 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks like you're about to miss out on one... the 29th in Allentown...
https://www.sigsaueracademy.com/productdisplay/sig-sauer-p320
Yes I saw that. Allentown is about 2 hrs. away. If I didn't have prior commitments I may have stayed overnight. That drive in the early morning could be long with traffic. I was hoping for something a little closer- I see I missed a doable one last year at Harrisburg Area Community College.:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.