SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little surprised by the claim Apex makes about the 2 lb reduction from the stock trigger. It actually did what it was supposed to do

Nothing else has been to it at all. Impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
I think one of the principals at Apex used to work for Gray Guns Inc.

Apex is legit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got the same in one my P320C RX and love it. Well worth the money if you like flat triggers. It was effortless to drop in, using the appropriate video on Youtube that show how to do it without disassembly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got the same in one my P320C RX and love it. Well worth the money if you like flat triggers. It was effortless to drop in, using the appropriate video on Youtube that show how to do it without disassembly.
The spring was a ****** to remove/install, however check out another YouTube if the first one doesn't work for you. :)

Have installed this and while I can't measure the pull, it does feel lighter. In fact my wife is now mad at me as she wants one for her Glock. Will be visiting range soon to test this out.

I know this is a Sig forum, but could any Glock owners in here give me a name or two for "Apex Trigger for Glock". Got to keep the wife happy :p TIA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.