SIG Talk banner

P320 9mm mag painting

1490 9
Just n00B here, say hi to everyone. Owned P320 full size in 9mm for a while. Luv it. Due to have other 9mm mags, want to have some difference so paint them by using my wife's spare nail polish (Bought but never used).

Sig P320F

S&W M&P22
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
535 Posts
Cool,

I did the same thing with silver sharpie on some 9mm mags that were all very similar

Just fill in the letters with the silver sharpie or paint then wipe away the excess before it dries.

· Registered
17 Posts
Love it! I wanted a nice way to distinguish between my mags (home, range, snapcaps) and this seems like a really cool idea. My daughter has tons of nail polish. I'll put glow in the dark on my home defense ones.

I assume you painted it on somewhat carefully with regular brush and just wiped excess? Or did you another method?

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love it! I wanted a nice way to distinguish between my mags (home, range, snapcaps) and this seems like a really cool idea. My daughter has tons of nail polish. I'll put glow in the dark on my home defense ones.

I assume you painted it on somewhat carefully with regular brush and just wiped excess? Or did you another method?
Just use the brush comes with the nail polish bottle, paint all the graved place one side each time, Wait 30-45 mins till dry then wipe the excess by nail polish remover(ur daughter has it for sure[emoji1]) then voila!!!

Sig P320F 9mm
S&W M&P22
Berreta CX4 Storm 9mm

· Registered
8 Posts
That looks good; I was thinking about doing something with my mags so that I always know which are which (compact v. full) at a glance. I was going to pick up the special paint crayons that I use to use to make engravings easy to read, but the nail polish is a great idea!

· Registered
262 Posts
Excellent!!

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks good; I was thinking about doing something with my mags so that I always know which are which (compact v. full) at a glance. I was going to pick up the special paint crayons that I use to use to make engravings easy to read, but the nail polish is a great idea!
Crayon is also a good choice, but I think nail polish may last longer than it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.