SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you haven't heard yet the first batch of P320 X5s (9mm) has hit the SIG Pro Shop who has been shipping out its back orders. Mine ships out tomorrow. Robert King from Red Hill Tactical already has tracking info from a different dealer and is taking pre orders for X5 holsters at http://redhilltactical.com/products/320x5

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
Read reviews in latest Guns & Ammo mag. 3 models. Sounds like a big improvement over early 320s

·
Registered
9 Posts
The full size P320 X series looks great. I was about to get a Full Size P320 to go with my P320c, but now I think I am going the P320 X route. I am leaning towards the X-five, but like the X VTAC too.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Do we know if the FCU in the new P320 model line(s) is backward compatible?

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yes it is
Thank you!

I also just watched Alma's video... glad to hear that... I want another FCU so I can leave one stock for carry (maybe just the Apex flat trigger) and the other with the GG flat trigger, etc... love the options!

·
Registered
750 Posts
So Sig can't keep up with making grip modules on the regular 320, been trying to find a compact 9mm small for several months, seems to be having trouble keeping up with mags and RX models so they come out with another 320 that uses its own mags and grip modules and does this before a major 320 contract starts. I do want one though.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Thanks for sharing!
I just ordered a p320 xfive as the Proshop still has a few remaining in inventory outside of what was already preordered. $934 shipped

·
Registered
23,615 Posts
So Sig can't keep up with making grip modules on the regular 320, been trying to find a compact 9mm small for several months, seems to be having trouble keeping up with mags and RX models so they come out with another 320 that uses its own mags and grip modules and does this before a major 320 contract starts. I do want one though.
And the .45ACP FCU is still not interchangeable with other calibers.
And the Romeo 1 still isn't reliable.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
So aside from our resident gun reviewer (I hate you still :), has anyone actually taken delivery of the supposedly "shipped" x5's?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.