SIG Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased a compact 45ACP P320 in hopes to upgrade to a full-size since I can no longer locate a full size complete pistol. Can't seem to find the parts either... Read a couple old posts on here about guys that had the full size parts for sale after they swapped to a compact. Looking to buy them if anyone has them for sale.

Registered
Recently purchased a compact 45ACP P320 in hopes to upgrade to a full-size since I can no longer locate a full size complete pistol. Can't seem to find the parts either... Read a couple old posts on here about guys that had the full size parts for sale after they swapped to a compact. Looking to buy them if anyone has them for sale.
I don't know why one would bother with converting a 320C .45ACP to full-size. The full size magazine only holds one more round than the compact 320 .45ACP. Probably your energy and $$ would be better spent seeking out the P250 .45 magazines that hold 13 rounds.

Registered
A search of Armslist shows there are a few available there. One is listed by a dealer and they would likely ship it. I have not checked Gunbroker, but I would imagine there are some listed there as well. I like my full size .45acp so I won't be parting with it! The compact in the picture is a 9mm. Good luck with your search.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Premium Member
I really love my full size 320 .45acp. It's a way to enjoy the .45 acp caliber that's really different from the 1911. Not exactly a great gun for concealed carry but works well in my home defense group. All my range buddies love shooting it too.

I've been playing around with it for a couple of years ... I added the SIG Legion flat trigger, a Grey Guns steel guide rod and 1911 spring. I also added night sights and an INFORCE weapons light. A Talon grip cover and extended base pads completed my mods. It runs like a Rolex.

I hope the OP is able to buy or build what he's looking for ... it's worth the effort.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Combat pistol shooting

Premium Member
I was very surprised by how well the P320 in 45ACP performs. I bought my compact version from Buds earlier this year then bought a Carry grip module from Sig. Found older 10 round mags from various sources that easily hold 10 rounds. Bought from a forum member the full size complete slide assembly and FS grip module. Also, P227 mags marked with 鈥.45鈥 will function in the 320. The ones marked 鈥.45ACP鈥 will not. The p227-14 rounders will function IF you remove the sleeve.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love my fullsize 45 as well.
Even more so now with the xten grips.
For some reason the ladt batch of 10rd 45 mags only hold 9. Its not the spring the base is too long and literally wont allow 10 into the mag. I had to flat sand them a little. View attachment 490116
The x series grips are a must. I own 5 P320s, they all have the x series grip. Just wish SIG would release the TXG grip for the 10mm and the 45ACP..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was thinking about doing the same thing at one time. I know the full size slide is available from Sig as is the recoil assembly, barrel and grip module. You might also check with @BajaJames as he has a good inventory.
Welcome to the forum.
Talking with Baja now. Appreciate the heads up. I checked with sig. they have some parts, not all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts