SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ssia

I picked up a .45ACP full on Saturday that has a newer grip module.

Now if they will just start selling the Carry grip module for .45ACP.

·
Registered
P320 Carry 45, 9MM, 357 Sig, Colt 1911, QHMC M1 Carbine, Astra 1915 32, Mossberg MVP Patrol 5.56MM
438 Posts
Thanks for the update. I wonder if one can order gen 2 grip modules now from the Sig store.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Thanks for the update. I wonder if one can order gen 2 grip modules now from the Sig store.
I got my P320 full size .45 a couple weeks ago. Was manufactured 01/03/2017 came Gen 2. I called a few places looking for a Gen 2 FDE full size grip module and the few places I talked to only had Gen 1's for the .45. I found one on eBay but it was cerakoted and didn't want to spend that much money.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I ordered 2 compact smalls 934 from sig pro shop last week.
I am on the list when they come in - they could not tell me how far down on the list I am, or when they will get some in.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've noticed they don't have the sizing indicator on the frame anymore (the new modules), and I think the 45's are shipping with a Medium module now (used to be small) - I noticed the grip looks fatter on the pistols I see on Gunbroker that have it (there are a few Gen2 modules on the 45's on GB, however you gotta read the barrel sometimes as some sellers using 9mm pics)

I have NOT seen newer 45 Gen2 grip modules for sale yet at any vendor - my guess is the small batch of Mediums that they made are being use for new production pistols and I highly doubt Small or Large will be available soon -

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
23,609 Posts
Do the P227 10-round mags fit well in the P320 Carry .45 ACP? I know the base plates are different but I can't remember if the P227 mags fit well in the P320.

·
Registered
821 Posts
The P227 10rd mags don't lock in on the P320 Carry or FS with the P227 base plate, but will with a P320 base plate.

The P320 10rd mags will lock in on the P227 with the tabs removed or using the P227 base plate.

From what I understand, SIG doesn't sell base plates or magazine parts, only magazines.

If you drop your mag and break the base plate, you have to get a new mag or find an aftermarket base plate that can cost half the price of a new magazine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Top Gun Supply sells 9/40 baseplates but haven't seen any for .45 anywhere

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.