SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
I've searched like crazy and never got a clear answer. Has anyone been able to come up with the right sight heights to get a #2 sight picture? P320 compact 9mm. Thanks!
I have struggled with the same question. I am not a fan of the #3 combat sight picture as Sig sets their pistols up for, typically using 6F/8R sights on their new guns. I was brought up on a #2 picture and prefer to keep it that way. I have changed all my P320 sights out to 8F/8R Sig x-Ray3s and am very happy with that setup. From now on, if I buy any more P320s (and likely I will- awesome gun) I will order with contrast sights, saving the extra dough over sig lites, knowing they will be changed out. Good luck!

· Registered
250 Posts
8/8 gets me close to a #2 with my 320's. I have seen a sight calculator on line before but cant remember where, a Google search should find it. If you know the front sight post height and how many inches low or high you are shooting the calculator tells you what height front or rear sight you need to put the round where you want it.

The front sight post height for my #8 sight is .360 tall. That's measured from the slide to the top of the sight, it does not include the dovetail. Sorry forgot to add that's for the suppressor sight on my 320rx.

· Registered
197 Posts
Yes, very close. Great improvement over 6F/8R. I have tested it with a laser bore sight on a rest at home and hope to take it to the range tomorrow for some tweaking. The hard part is differentiating between the sight problem and the nuB operator error! Even with a perfectly sighted gun I am still working through the amateur low/left thing! But I am hitting a lot more bulls with 8/8 and #2 so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.